New Member..also need assistance

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by amkazen, Jun 6, 2006.

1. amkazen

amkazen New Member

HI, I am a new member and would like to ask for some help. This is kind of complicated. I would like to know if there are any forum members living in or near Massachussetts that can go and inspect a bike for me. I would like to buy this bike and then swap it for "my" bike. "My" bike was bought new on April 25, 1987 and I sold it in 2000, maybe 2001, because I need the money immediately and it had been stolen & recovered so something just wasn;t the same there. However, I have been looking for it the past 2 years or so and I found it today. The current owner is interested in my proposal of a swap. I would not hold him responsible for an actual swap as I would at least be back on a bike. But, I would like an inspection of this bike, even from a stranger, before I actually give cash for it. Please contact me at my email address listed in my profile for more info if you can do this for me.

Thanks.

Andrew

used to own a Pearl White 1986 VFR 700FII tariff buster
    Want it back in a baaaadddd waaaayyyy...

2. amkazen

amkazen New Member

bump
    bump
    bump

3. WhiteKnight

WhiteKnight Well-Known Member

United States
    Map
    Welcome to the group amkazen. You can look on the member map as well to see where some members are. At least those who choose to show their location on the map.