looking for used exhaust

Discussion in '5th Generation 1998-2001' started by mr.redridinghood, May 9, 2011.

1. mr.redridinghood

mr.redridinghood New Member

hey guys, i purchased an art pro series exhaust for a good price. unfortunetly the front pipe and flange did not come with it. so i'm looking for 98-01 exhaust pipe that attaches to header from a used or damaged exhaust. i was planning to cut the pipe off and get someone to fabricate a flange for it. i'm not sure if this exhaust (art) is even worth all this trouble. i just hope someone out there can save me some money. i recently bought the bike, but, i cannot wait to hear the bike roarrrr. will you guys please give me some feedback, am i being stupid about this?

2. zoom-zoom

zoom-zoom Member

Canada
    Map
    Are you looking for the link pipe that goes between the header pipe and a slip on can? If this is the case, then try contacting Delkevic US and see if you can purchase just the link pipe from them. I recently purchase an 18" slip-on from them for US $129.00 and it included all hardware and the link pipe. Here is the email address for the guy I dealt with. He was really helpful and a great guy to talk to. They do have an eBay store but I'm not sure on the web address. Hope this helps

luke@delkevic.us

3. mr.redridinghood

mr.redridinghood New Member

Thanks Zoom, i will check that out.