Looking for NWA/SWMO/NEOK Riders

Discussion in 'USA - South' started by NWA_VFR700F, Jun 23, 2010.

1. NWA_VFR700F

NWA_VFR700F New Member

Map
    Been talking with another local guy about getting a few guys together for a week long ride. We're unsure of the path yet, and not real certain on the when, but mainly because both of us want to get our bikes ready, and would really like to sit down with others and work it all out. Only thing I have to do is wait for my new back tire to come in (damn screw went in slanted so too afraid to plug it lol), then go get it mounted and balanced and get an oil change and I'm ready to go. If you'd be interested in joining, just let me know and hopefully we all can get together and work something out. I ride my bike daily but sure would like to get away rather than the local riding I've been doing. His idea was to camp daily, maybe get a hotel if needed, but just ride to get away! Neither of us have done this before so any input would be greatly appreciated.

Just looking for an opinion here: I have a set of sorta teardrop soft bags that I have to put on backwards to clear my rear turn signals. Would that be enough for a weeklong trip or should I try to find a tail and/or tank bag?

2. lear 31a

lear 31a New Member

United States
    Map
    I am considering a hard 3-4 day ride through south central Colorado and back; almost 1900 miles. I am looking at August 23-26.