Me doing my favorite thing in the whole world....pulling VF500F engines! The leakdown test was going great until I tested the LAST cylinder. It was dead as a hammer. Something really went wrong asn I am hearing air escape from the exhaust side. No idea what it will be until I tear the top end down. At least I got this down to a one man operation. I pulled the cam cover off the rear bank and everything looks great actually. Oil was flowing well and the cams looked great. The dead hole had a really tight exhaust valve, could barely get a .002" feeler in there. I am sure I set them at .005" originally. One thing I did learn is that even though I only got to ride it 70 miles this time, I really loved the way it handled and how easy it is to throw around. I can't wait to get it back running again!