Honda Hoot 2003

Discussion in 'General VFR Discussions' started by Guest, Jun 22, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

If you have been you need to go visit the great city of knoxville! The people are so great and where else will you see 20,000 plus biker's waveing at each other!!

Hi to all of my new friends meet so many people most names escape me but can't forget sea do lou great guy and fellow member here hope you had a safe ride home

Go to knoxville and take State Rt 129 south ride the dragon if you dare the most fun work out you'll ever have!!!!!!!!!

2. spencerl

spencerl New Member

Hey Jeremy,

I went this year, really enjoyed it. I even won something at the closing ceremonies!

Spencer

3. JERMS-VFR

JERMS-VFR Guest

Yeah me to spencer i won a wee haul motorcycle hauling system at the hoot in daily drawings. It's cool but I usely don't haul my bike anywhere.  ;D

4. Overkill

Overkill New Member

I live in Knox Vegas and have had to sit out the Hoots every year. How-EVAH... I'm buying my first VFR (actually first bike ever) next month when the '04 hits the showroom. ;D

I had my heart set on a Magna, but something kept gnawing at me to follow the engine evolution up as far as it would go. Then I fell in love with the instrumentation of the Interceptor (I'm an avionics engineer, a.k.a. instrumentation geek). Then they bumped the Magna from the product line for '04. Then they released the VFR colors for next year and I saw the stealth black...

Now I twitch like a junkie waiting for a fix.

I hope to have my balance by the time you lads arrive next June!

5. VifferChic

VifferChic New Member

Wonna sell it? ;D