Group buy now live: Factory Pro Shift Kit deal

Discussion in 'Gear & Accessories' started by Stray, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Stray

Stray New Member

United Kingdom
    Hello All,

Over at VFRD I set up a group buy deal with Marc at Factory Pro for his legendary shift kits.

I wanted one and couldn’t find them in stock anywhere and then this happened...

Anyway, Marc has agreed to sell us his upgraded shift kit (detention arm with ceramic micro-bearing, upgraded spring, contoured shift star and gasket) for $216 (normally $270) for a 7 working day period only!

If you do buy a kit please post here so we can keep track of numbers.

If you’re based in the UK I’m planing a batch order to save on shipping and taxes. We can split the cost between us if you like. Just PM me with your name and contact details so I can place the bulk order.

Marc set up this link for the discounted group buy: http://www.factorypro.com/Prod_Pages/prodh91BAJ.html

Here is what the marketing team say about the shift kit:

EVO Shift STAR Kit vfr800

Myth:
    VFR's have big transmission gears and they generally shift "lazily" and clunkily, unless you use "exactly the "right" rpm and throttle
    Reality:
    A new FP MicroBearing detent arm and the final piece... A completely redesigned, empirically refined, multi angled, variable radii, repeaked and valleyed FP Shift STAR.
    This part will totally change the feel of the bike as a whole. The shifting effort is about the same - but the speed at which the gears actually engage is dramatically improved - Quicker, easier, shifting - A "twitch" on the lever and the throttle and you are in the next gear. Perfect for track use and road riding for effortless downshifts into a corner and just a "tap" to upshift without any more than a "twitch" off the throttle - That's not even mentioning that missed shifts virtually disappear.
    In town? Low rpm cruise in second - shift to third? Quicker and smoother - NO more clunky, lazy shifting in town - it's totally different and improved.
    Proven concept - Virtually all the Factory Pro Support riders in the AMA and WERA multi- Champions Vesrah Racing tested and proved the EVO-7 Stars.
    Stock shift performance that everybody used to take as a "given" will be regarded as "slow and lazy" after riding a bike with this kit -
    Kit includes a new detent arm with a low friction microbearing roller and the NEW Factory Pro EVO Detent Star.
    Make shifting MUCH quicker and virtually eliminate missed shifts.
    Marc

Happy shifting everyone!

Best,

Stray

Samuel likes this.
  2. Samuel

Samuel Member

United States
    Map
    Thanks Stray and Marc!

3. Stray

Stray New Member

United Kingdom
    Update: over 13 units now sold through this group buy!

If anybody in the UK wants to split shipping and taxes please get in touch so I can place a batch order for us.

Best,

Stray