fiberglass bodywork

Discussion in '5th Generation 1998-2001' started by whatdahieu, Mar 30, 2005.

1. whatdahieu

whatdahieu New Member

I am a vfr owner myself and like you guys cannot find bodywork for my bike 5th gen 2000 vfr 800. So instead of bitchin I got hooked up with this one company thats willin to make a kit for our bike. Anyone intrested? I'm the guinea pig so i get the 1st one free but they have really good prices so it shouldn't be very expensive. I'm go down there in July it looks like so I'll let everyone know the developments until then. (my bike is wrecked right now but i'm getting all the mechanicals done and the fairings put back on so the company can mold off my bike it'll be pretty terrific. I can't let any you guys know the company name just yet cause I don't want anyone going there before I get the chance, selfish? A little...Sorry you guys but I don't have the money for a kit just time) email me if you want more info though.

2. cat0020

cat0020 Trumper

United States
    Map
    Is this SPAM?

3. chitnw31

chitnw31 New Member

I found racing bodywork

I just bought the lower right and left fairing from www.1tail.com, it's fibrglass made by war eagle or something like that. Both pieces and the grill cost $315.00 before shipping and .....