exhaust questions

Discussion in 'General VFR Discussions' started by DanBaker, Mar 13, 2006.

1. DanBaker

DanBaker New Member

Hey all, well I'm a new VFR owner, I just bought an 03 model last week (with only 4000kms on it). I have come from a VTR1000, and I must say that I love the VFR! A Fantastic bike and am more than happy with my change :)

Well.... I have a quick one about exhausts. I love the look and shape of the stock cans but want to fit a new system for a bit more noise and grunt. I have found one that is pretty much the same shape, but I don't know much about them.... Blue Flame race cans. Anyone out there had any experience with these or can suggest some nice pipes and cans for the viffer? Thanks all.

Safe riding.
    Dan.

2. vfrv_tek

vfrv_tek New Member

Map
    What year is your VFR? I've got a 2002 VFR with V-TEC. Exhaust cans under the seat and out the back. Micron does nice system. But my fall back is that I have Hard Bag brackets and I have not found an exhaust system that will fit like the factory system. Thinking about modifing my exhaust for more power and better sound. There are a few other manufactures out there that will have can or cans for VFR.