Out of desperation to get rid of the huge mud flap that came on my 2014 VFR800, I made my own tail tidy out of parts that came off of the stock rear fender. Hopefully the pictures explain everything well enough that others can follow along if they are looking to do something similar. I didn’t think of making a tutorial until I was already almost finished with it. I cut the plastic mud flap part where it bolts onto the tail in order to use it to fill the space and to strengthen the attachment point. Sanded and drilled a couple of holes in it. Then took two brackets off of it. One of them I drilled two holes into and the other I cut tabs off of and grinded and sanded the lower portion off of. Both brackets were then stripped of the factory paint and then painted in a semi gloss spray paint. Stainless steel bolts were used along with some factory bolts to attach it. It sits perfectly under the factory license plate light and is much higher than stock. It almost looks factory and I’ve only got the cost of a can of spray paint into it plus my time. I hadn’t seen anyone do this yet, so figured I’d share since there aren’t many options.