Break in the weather

Discussion in 'USA - Northeast' started by nozzle, Feb 1, 2009.

1. nozzle

nozzle New Member

United States
    Map
    The temp gauge in the Suburban said it was 60 degrees on the way home :ncb: from my daughter's futsal game so it being the first day of Feb, I thought it would be perfect to wash the road salt off the truck and cars...

After two hours of washing it dawned on me that I could enjoy a ride... :der:

Unhooked the battery tender, and then rolled her off the center stand while standing next to her. :vanity: I would advise folks to ensure their foot will not be under the side stand :nono: during this process since the bike will come down hard and anything under the side stand will get the pressure of the bike and the added pressure of the stand trying to go down & back as the bike rolls forward. :crutch: Don't ask me why I am so knowledgeable on this.

Not much fun on the backroads due to salt/sand still, but great day to cruise around, enjoy the weather, and listen to the exhaust note.

I have never seen so many Harley riders :joker: with Skull/clown face masks :alien: on ... RUB's (rich urban bikers).

Topped of the fuel and put her back in the shed.