Arai Helmet parts.

Discussion in 'Gear & Accessories' started by bitterpil, Jun 3, 2008.

1. bitterpil

bitterpil New Member

United States
    Map
    I have two Arai helmets and while I like them both a lot I had an issue with both. I had the side pod on my RX7 break and a base hinge break on my Quantum 2. All I could think is how out of luck I would be if I didn't have two helmets. I was able to use parts from one helmet to place on the other to make one good working helmet. I started looking for parts or repair help. I FOUND IT. There is a little place in PA that has all the parts you need. The web site is not the best and you can't order online. You have to call in or they will call you based on info you enter on an online form.
    The service was great and delivery prompt not to mention everything was reasonably priced. I thougth I would share. I am sure there are other Arai owners on here.

2008 Arai Helmets Home The Service Pavilion Arai Helmets Americas best dealer ARAI 2008 Servicepavilion wwwservicepavilioncom www.servicepavilion.com www.theservicepavilion.com Helmets The Service Pavilion is the most specialized and registered Arai

2. FrankoQ

FrankoQ New Member

It's the holy grail of Arai stuff!!!

A side pod tab from my Quantum/f broke.
    I would not fit correctly and I was afraid it would go flying with the wind.
    Well, I super glued it. :frown:
    I did not know of such site. Oh well.

Thanks anyway. This link is going to my personal bookmarks.

3. bitterpil

bitterpil New Member

United States
    Map
    My local shop wanted to ship my helmet to Arai to get repaired. I was able to switch the parts in about 5 mins.
    It took 3 days for my package to arrive. This place can also repair your helmets if you ship it to them.

4. STEVE MANKIN

STEVE MANKIN New Member

Map
    arai has a great warrantee service..sent both of mine back..one 9 yrs old and was repaired free...ive got the # if anyone is interested....side rubber trim on both came unglued.......