Any VFR Owners in WNY or S. Ont?

Discussion in 'USA - Northeast' started by icw70, May 3, 2003.

1. icw70

icw70 New Member

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to see if there are any VFR owners in the Western New York of Southern Ontario area. I just bought the bike in October and rode before the weather broke (ok, a little after too) and have riden it quite a bit since early April. Anyway, whenever I see a bike that's not a Harley, which isn't too often, it's never been another VFR. If you're out there let me know!!

Ian

PS.I imagine there are more VFR owners in Southern Ontario, because it seems there are more sportbike riders then in NY ;D

2. biffo

biffo New Member

;D hi ian, i am in sth.ont. just wondering the same thing myself! mind you it's still early in the riding season, so probably more will appear on the roads as the sun comes out. lots of harleys' over here as well! i just got my 93 about a month ago and think it's the best bike i've owned so far. only problem is it wants to go faster every time i'm out! anyway ride safe, h.g.

3. RC51Pilot

RC51Pilot New Member

Hi guys;

I live in Southern Ontario - St. Thomas actually. I just bought my '03 nearly 3 weeks ago now - it replaces my 954 and I absolutely love it. I too think it's the best streetbike I've ever ridden. Very comfy, very sharp looking and just enough power to keep it interesting without being overwhelming.

Hope to see you, and all the other "lurkers" out there this season.

Cheers,
    Russ

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey boys, I'm in Eastern ON, nation's capital.
    I have to agree, I don't see many other VFRs on the road either. I guess it's only a few that can appriciate the qualities of a fine motorcycle like the VFR.
    I just got mine July 15, 03, a yellow 99 with only 4K on it.
    I absoutely love this bike, it's smooth, lots of power, goes around corners like it's on railroad tracks, the brakes are great and my favorite feature on the bike... the single sided swing arm.
    Keep an eye out for other VFRs and "Ride Safe"

fb