Announcing WDGAH 15 - New England VFR Gathering, Sept. 9-11, West Lebanon, NH

Discussion in 'USA - Northeast' started by Asphalt Pilot, Jul 1, 2011.

1. Asphalt Pilot

Asphalt Pilot New Member

Mark your calendars and get in the vacation requests – the 15th annual WDGAH weekend will take place September 9, 10, and 11, in West Lebanon, New Hampshire.

This event originated with the original VFR email list, way back in the dark ages of simple listservs - but has been going strong for 15 years! For any of you that have attended, you know it's a great weekend with great riding and wonderful camaraderie.

Home base is again the Fireside Inn, in West Lebanon. We negotiated the same rate as previous years, $89.99 per night, which includes the full buffet breakfast. We have a block of rooms reserved, but PLEASE NOTE that you MUST make your room reservation by August 9! After that, our rooms will be released, and you won’t be able to get the VFR group rate (and probably won’t be able to get a room at the Fireside).

Once again, Bryan Roth will be hosting his excellent Friday evening Barbecue for everyone who can make it. Those of you who have been there know it’s a lot of fun and a great opportunity to spend time with your fellow VFR enthusiasts.

For details, see www.wdgah.net. There will be a "sign-up" page coming soon.

Since 15 years is such a milestone, we plan some extras this year, including collectible commemorative shirts with the exclusive WDGAH 15 logo. A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity! More info to come!

Reply or PM with questions.

Marc

2. 80sNight

80sNight New Member

United States
    I think I'll see you there, but only for a day! I'd just love to meet up with some local Viffer riders!

3. Asphalt Pilot

Asphalt Pilot New Member

Just an update for those of you attending (we're up to 27 riders now). Despite the flooding in Vermont and elsewhere, this event is still ON. I checked with the hotel and restaurants, and all is good to go. We're suggesting riders consider the New Hampshire and Maine loop routes, rather than the Vermont/MA/NY routes, since many of those currently have closures which *may* not clear.

4. 80sNight

80sNight New Member

United States
    Bike is in the shop :(