Announcement: VFR Wiki

Discussion in 'VFRworld News' started by michael, Apr 4, 2007.

1. michael

michael Administrator Staff Member

United States
    Map
    I am very pleased to announce the grand opening of the official VFR Wiki!

http://wiki.vfrworld.com

What is a wiki? A Wiki is basically an encyclopedia that anyone can edit. The VFR Wiki allows members of VFRworld to quickly share information in an organized way.

There is already a great deal of information that has been added to the Wiki to get us started (special thanks to Reg!), but the idea of the Wiki is for it to be a constantly growing encyclopedia. So please add your information!

We are still working on refining the colors and functionality of the Wiki, but we wanted to launch it asap so that we can start building the database.

If you have any questions about how to use the Wiki, you can review the Help page, or post your question in this thread. We'll be happy to help you resolve the issue.

The VFR Wiki is just one more tool for VFR owners to share information and learn more about our bikes, thanks to everyone who has helped with this project!

2. Webbfire2004

Webbfire2004 New Member

Map
    What the Wiki?

Sounds like a great idea!

3. Jaymz

Jaymz New Member

Map
    I'm looking forward to some vf500 info I'll help but I'm still learning about them myself. Great start so far. Way to go.