All for having fun but do it safely and in the right place

Discussion in 'General VFR Discussions' started by landlover, Apr 30, 2008.

1. landlover

landlover New Member

United States
    Map
    Here in Cincinnati we have the 275 loop around the city, well going east around colerain Ave. two hayabusas flew by me doing wheelies around seventy to eighty maybe ninety miles and hour with tennis shoes, jeans and sweatshirts on NO helmets the best part is they had the thirty day tags still on, brand new bikes. It was a pack of about five to seven bikes, after they went by an r6 or r1 did a wheelie also but when he was putting it down, lets just say it was not very smooth. You know I am all for having fun but do it in the right place and wear some F****** gear!

2. derstuka

derstuka Lord of the Wankers Staff Member

Map
    Just a matter of time between "cleansing of the gene-pool" takes place landlover.....unfortunately they do give us all a bad name.

3. FrankoQ

FrankoQ New Member

wow nice avatar derstuka!!!

4. landlover

landlover New Member

United States
    Map
    Yeah, was going to put evolution in progress but wanted to keep it serious.

5. v4pwr

v4pwr New Member

Map
    this has been my biggest gripe about riders. to me these are the guys that the general public thinks of whenever you tell them you have a sportbike. it gives the whole motorcycling community a bad repuation as well.

6. KC-10 FE

KC-10 FE New Member

Other riders are at least partly to blame. Those assclowns had friends that ride. Apparently, none of the friends was responsible to tell them to knock that crap off.

I've said it before & I'll say it again, we need to start policing our own. If you know a squid or stunta, get them off the freaking street. There are so many stunta organizations, get the idiot into one of those that does their stuff in closed environments. If you know a squid & do nothing to "educate" them, aren't you part of the problem?

I'm lucky, in the military, I am fully within my right to demand someone to change their riding behavior. If they don't I notify the person's comander & let them revoke the culprits riding priveledges. Drastic? Yes. Effective? About 90% of the time. I don't like doing this & have only had to do it twice but both times I got the desired effect in less than 48 hours.

KC-10 FE out...
    :plane: :usa2:

7. reg71

reg71 Poser Staff Member

United States
    Map
    You know, I am at the age now that I'll tell someone they are a dumb ass and not feel bad about it. On the contrary, if even one person thinks twice before they do something really stupid like that, then pissing off ten of them is well worth it.