A great shop in Phoenix.

Discussion in 'USA - Southwest' started by Scorpio65, Jun 19, 2009.

1. Scorpio65

Scorpio65 New Member

Map
    I was calling around to different dealers to check/adjust the valves on my 06 VFR with 41k on it. 1st shop wanted a little over 900 to do the job, the 2nd shop wanted over 1100 to do it, and the last shop i called said they couldn't compeat with those prices... WTF ? Then I found a shop called D.P. Motorsports (the D.P. stands for Dirty Pirates) on 7ave and Bethany home rd. Not only did they check the valves but they also lubed my cables changed my clutch, front and rear fluids all for way under what the dealers were gonna charge for just the valves!! The two owners are Jeff and Eric and both are good at what they do. While working on my bike Jeff let me watch what he was doing and answered any question I had. I was so impressed with their service that I went back 4 days later and got some new tires put on... So if you need any work done on your bike it doesn't hurt to give them a call and check their prices first. Their number is 602-246-0492 tell them Bill with the black VFR told you about them !!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
    Sorry about the long winded post...

2. arichins

arichins New Member

Map
    Great post, I will keep them in mind when I need some work done.

3. dhridr

dhridr New Member

Map
    :thumbsup: Thanks for the insight

4. Lazy in AZ

Lazy in AZ New Member

Map
    Always nice to hear when bike mechanics aren't ripping people off. We need more shops like them around the Valley!