So, didn't do much with the bike itself today. Made myself an auxiliary gas tank using an aluminum water bottle and I turned a fitting on the lathe for the fuel line which I JB welded to a hole in the bottom of the bottle as I couldn't find one that fit quite right at the hardware store. It works well because I can close the drinking spout creating a vacuum in the bottle stopping the gas flow. Other than that, I gave the bike a good cleaning (exterior) then I replaced all four spark plugs which in itself was an ordeal because everything is so darn cramped on that bike. I also made sure I was getting spark on all four spark plugs before I installed them to their respective cylinders. I also hooked up a brake bleeding vacuum pump to the petcock and using a clear fuel line found that the tank seems to be a bit rusty inside and I'm thinking some crap from in there made its way into the fuel lines and/or carbs. Everything is now pointing to fuel lines and carbs now so I will begin that undertaking maybe tomorrow. Squirrelman advised I check all the cylinders for compression. He said that no matter what I do to the carbs, if the compression isn't good the bike won't run. How exactly does one go about this. My dad has a pressure gauge which threads into the spark plug holes but I see no feasible way to use it on this bike given the lack of space around the holes.