Bike for Sale 2007 VFR 800 ABS Anniversary 1951 miles--Upgrades

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by svtkarma, May 7, 2020.

1. svtkarma

svtkarma New Member

United States
    Map
    Selling my dear 2007 Honda VFR 800 ABS Anniversary Edition, loaded with upgrades. And only 1951 miles. I am original owner. It comes with mint, matching hard Saddlebags and many extras. I am asking $7500. Please read on.

As you probably know, in 2007, Honda made a special 25th Anniversary Edition of their VFR 800, painted red/white/blue. I purchased new. and added many upgrades: 1) Powder-coated the wheels to white color ($351), 2) Custom Sargent seat with red piping ($412), 3) Honda matching hard Saddlebags ($950), Saddlebag liners ($76), Zero Gravity smoke Windscreen ($85), Helibars handlebar risers ($237), Throttle Meister ($130), Heated Grips ($144), and labor for all of the above: $412.

List price for Anniversary Edition with ABS: $13,000. otal accessories: approximately $2300; Labor: $400.

I set the bike up for sport touring, but twin sons arrived in late in 2007, and the bike got put aside . . . for years. Since then, I added more motorcycles to my collection, but recently I had back surgery, and now I need to thin out my motorcycle collection. T his bike is beautiful and special. It has no flaws, and it will carve any corner you bring to its chassis, and it will take you as far as you heart desires.

I am in no hurry to sell, and I will not do any low-ball deal. It is a special piece. I owned a 2003 all white VFR 750 that I loved, then traded up to a CBR1000, on which I toured the SW USA several times. Also, I have owned many CBR600's, and I still have a 600rr. However, it has been the VFR that hits the sweet spot between performance and comfort, and, in my opinion, wins the blue ribbon for looks (at least my bike, as equipped).

In photos, I have included one stock photo of the bike in OEM black wheels, just to give a comparison of how much a difference visually the white wheels make. Thank you.

Attached Files:

OTyler and Grade247 like this.
  2. PhactoryFil

PhactoryFil New Member

United States
    Map
    Still for sale? Sent a private message as well. Thanks

3. sturgedm

sturgedm New Member

United States
    Map