2007 Mod Recommendations for Aesthetics

Discussion in '6th Generation 2002-2013' started by StealthBoss, Sep 28, 2020.

1. StealthBoss

StealthBoss New Member

United States
    Hello, I have the 2007 VFR 800 V-tech

I searched around for mirrors and windscreens.

Honestly, stock VFR800's don't seem to leave much room for mounting mirrors on the handlebars, and ones for the bars ends Im not sure if I would like those.

Does anyone got pics of aftermarket mirrors mounted on the OEM area near windscreen?

Are guys just removing their condoms and not putting aftermarkets on in that spot?

Windscreens- Are there any iridum screens or mirror finish screens that work good on this gen model?

2. wiremanjon

wiremanjon New Member

United States
    Map
    Mine (2006)never had a condom that I know of (bought used). I just bought some mirror extenders and live quite happily with that. I don't know about the windscreens in different finishes. You'll have to research that yourself. I prefer a clear one to the black myself as I think the dark ones make the bike look top heavy and larger. I have an MRA Vario. it works pretty good. I had a PUIG double bubble but it created too much noise via turbulence that I took it off. I then decided that in the summer I'd appreciate some airflow and I cut about 3" off the PUIG and re-installed it for the summer. The MRA is back on already for the fall and spring.

StealthBoss likes this.