1/4 Mile result from last night 9/7/13

Discussion in 'Racing & Track Days' started by CandyRedRC46, Sep 7, 2013.

1. CandyRedRC46

CandyRedRC46 Member

United States
    Map
    I went out to the track last night. Made a few passes. This was my best one. I was fighting major wheelies all night. The power is there, as my trap speed is was up, but I was having a hard time putting it to the ground and getting a clean launch. Usually I flip the triangles before hand and have the rear shock preload set higher. I think this had a negative impact and made the bike really wheelie prone. Next time I got out I will have the bike lowered and rear preload set up higher.

That's me on the left and my friend on his Daytona 675 on the right. He was pretty let down as last time we raced he was running away from me pretty good.

[​IMG]

Here is Orlando Speed World last night. As you can see, there were really unfavorable conditions. We are going to be going very fast this winter When that Air Density gets down into the negative numbers again. I will lower the bike and have a tune by then too.

[​IMG]

If you look at the correction, under standard conditions i would have run a 10.779 at 128.156 mph.

[​IMG]